Tuesday, February 07, 2006

probert

Tuesdays...I meet with a group of people, some staff, some friends to brainstorm our worship services. What a blast. This has certainly helped to make me a better preacher. I'm not the most creative person in the world, and it is a blessed experience to get creative people around you!

I've been 6 weeks at the gym now. I am really feeling much better. This has been not only great for my body, but for my mind too. I've not yet found myself dreading going. Tomorrow, a friend is going to show me the ropes on the free weight equipment. Should be fun...

Tonight is our Lead Team meeting of C3. I can't wait. We really accomplish things in this process. For the first time in a long time, I find these gatherings a blessing and with real purpose. I'm surrounded by wonderful people here...people who have a glimpse of the Kingdom! What a blast...

No comments: