Monday, May 08, 2006

Je suis de retour...

I'm back!!! Carla and I had a wonderful vacation!!! First, we stopped to see my new best friend Tim Nelson at Huss & Dalton Guitars. They made my MJC that I play for worship. We took the "tour" which was a blast!!!

Then it was off to Williamsburg VA for a few days of history lessons about the 1600 and 1700's. Very interesting schtuff.

Then we headed to Virginia Beach for some time in the sun, sand, and sea. A great time was had by all.

Then, we stopped by for a visit with my uncle and aunt and had a delightful time. They have a beautifully landscaped home in Virginia Beach.

Well, I'm extremely busy w/ the catch-up so it is back to work. More tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Brett, it has been a very interesting week here at Cornerstone. Glad to know that you and Carla had a great vacation and the opportunity to "rest your focus" for a while. Sometimes concentrating on something as intently as we do only serves to blurr our vision. Amazing what happens with a break and then a return to the tasks at hand. Looking forward to getting back at it together.....

Brett Probert said...

God is good! We missed being here, but you're so right Alan. Thanks for missing us! And thanks for all you're doing for the King and His Kingdom!

Keith H. McIlwain said...

We honeymooned in Williamsburg...great place.

Prettybird said...

Glad you had a good time! I'm proud of you guys for taking some time for yourself!