Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Another Auld Lang Syne

I have been working out at the gym now for an entire year. What a blast. My cardio endurance is better than it has been in 15 years. I can lift "weigh" more (get it? "weigh more"? get it?) than I did when I started. And I've made some new friends...friends who aren't Christians. What a blessing it has been in my life...it has helped me to grow stronger physically, spiritually, and emotionally...and it has helped to remind me of why I do what I do...

4 comments:

Greg Cox said...

Cognratulations, Man! That is an awesome accomplishment. The time that you give to yourself ultimately allows us to give more of ourselves to those we serve, and especially to God. Keep it up! Hopefully as you lift "weigh" more, your body is beginning to "weigh" less.

Congratulations.

Brett Probert said...

Thanks dude. I know you're doing very well physically too...keep it up!

Chris said...

I think I'm going to gag

Brett Probert said...

You'll probably gag on all that fatty food you're eating instead of going to the Y.