Friday, December 14, 2007

Retreat!


After worship this Sunday (the 16th), Carla and I are heading out for a five day, all expenses paid retreat!!! Woohoo! We are SO much looking forward to spending some time away from school, cell phones, and computers! We will be seeking the Lord together and experiencing the true presence of Jesus Christ in preparation for Christmas. We'll be gone from Sunday afternoon through Friday, December 21st. We'll miss yins'all and we'll be praying for you. Please pray for us!

2 comments:

Greg Cox said...

Have a great FOURTH Sunday of Advent, Brett. I pray that God spoke to you over your retreat.

Unknown said...

Hi Brett! I hope you and Carla had a blessed time. I finally sent out a newsletter last night. Your copy bounced back. Since I haven't been in touch for such a long time I was wondering how I would find you. The marvels of Google and 24 hr internet service in my home in Bukavu! Yes, it's Leeeenda checking in! Tried to call you a few months back on Skype when I was in Nairobi but that wasn't a viable solution then. Maybe now. Would love to talk. If you get back to me, I'll send you my newsletter. Looking forward to being in touch again with you and Carla. I have a great story about Alimasi to share! You'll love it.