Thursday, October 16, 2008

That's IT! We're Changing Our Name!!!!

I have decided, after much thought and prayer of course, that Cornerstone Church is changing our name. We are now....drumroll please....


CORNERSTONE CHURCH 3100!


I got this inspiration from the toilet paper dispenser in Panera's restroom.



This is the GP "Never Out 3000". The name caught my eye because it has a number after it...a big number! This must be one incredible toilet paper dispenser.

So I thought, hey, that's it! Name our church with a big number! Cornerstone 3100!!! I'll keep you posted on how new marketing approach works, but I have big hopes!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

at least you didn't choose 1400!

Barb said...

It could work! What about Cornerstone Church 2427!? I will give you my favorite numbers as a gift! Think about it!

Eric Park said...

The Word became..............flush?!

Renaye said...

You make me laugh.

Greg Cox said...

Oh, I have so many thoughts that are just not appropriate.

Brett Probert said...

...that's not right...