Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ever faithful...

Psalm 18:25 reminds us that God shows Himself faithful to those who are faithful. Thanks be to God for being so amazing and real.

In that vein, I attempt to be faithful to my blog. It is Saturday...a great day to reflect and prepare for the day of worship tomorrow. My sermon notes are ready to go, the PowerPoint is done. But I am not yet prayed up! I seek the Lord's face, wisdom, and direction not only for me, but for the hearers as well.

It is a crazy day at Cornerstone Church. We had our worship team here earlier decorating our space for worship. Now there are children's ministries volunteers working feverishly on preparations for Life Size CandyLand....an outreach to the kids of our community. Various Cornerstone people will dress up like characters from the board game (I am Lord Licorice!). The kids will be participants in the game. We will be removing the chairs from our worship center and setting the game up in there. I can't wait until April 1 for the big day. In the meantime, I thank God for the faithful...