Thursday, March 02, 2006

OK, I'll try again

Ever since my "friend" Keith McIlwain dissed me, I decided to try again.

It is a rainy day and it seems to be dampening my spirits. Fridays are my day off and I'm very much looking forward to a day to relax with my wife Carla. We're going home (Salix PA) to visit with our families. Her father has been ill since October but is slowly recovering. They are preparing to take their annual, albeit delayed, voyage to the Floridian south.

Our church's focus this week is humility. We are praying together to see ourselves the way God does. Then, we're hoping to be more faithful in our witness to the world. Why is it so hard to "humble yourself before the Lord?"

2 comments:

Prettybird said...

Hi Brett! So you're on the blogger bandwagon, too! I have a much better picture for you to use of yourself. To view it, go here http://prettybird70.blogspot.com/2006/01/lookin-good.html

Brett Probert said...

Cute, very cute!!!