Monday, July 03, 2006

Family Ministries Coordinator

Well, this is a shameless advertisement. I know my blog has readers as far away as Jefferson Hills (in the south hills of Pittsburgh), so I thought I would tap this endless sea of adherants to advertise our newest position at Cornerstone Church. I am so pleased to announce that we are going to take a big step of faith and hire a full time person to work on our team. After the announcement of our current Children's Ministries Coordinator that she accepted full time employment, we the leadership set to the task of praying and visioning where we go from here. We decided to step out and hire someone who will work with our parents and recruit and train our adult leadership so that we can better reach the children and youth of our church and community.

HERE is the link to one of the places we advertised. If you know of someone who may be interested, please pass this along. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Keith H. McIlwain said...

I'll keep my ears open for you, but you may also want to advertise in the InterLink, if you haven't already contacted them.

Brett Probert said...

It will be in the Interlink as well...July 21 edition. So far, we've gotten several promising candidates! Praise the Lord.

Have fun moving tomorrow!