Thursday, July 06, 2006

Where Does My Help Come From?

Psalm 121 starts something like "I look up into the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord!"

OK....good news. My help, and my hope, comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. Got it.

So why do I always look for help in other places? I don't look to the "hills" but I look in equally dumb and unsatisfying places. When will I learn to start with the Lord in the first place?

Lord, please forgive me...again. And please help me...again.

Oh, and thanks...again!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Slap another 3 or 4 .....THOUSAND thanks again on that one for me too!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»