Monday, July 24, 2006

"I'm Back in the Saddle Again!"

Wow...this has been a summer. I feel like I've been away every other week. Maybe I am feeling that way because I've been away every other week!

Our Cornerstone mission trip was absolutely awesome. You can listen to the testimonies that people shared in worship yesterday by clicking here. It was so neat to be able to witness for the Lord and to grow as a church family. I'm very grateful to those who went, and I'm also very grateful to those who stayed behind to cover us in prayer and to support us financially. Thanks a zillion!!!

Today, our devotions take us to Psalm 67. We are reminded that in our praise to God, others can come to know Him. There is a huge world out there lost and hurting because they don't know Jesus. Many just know about Him. We are called to make Jesus come alive in the hearts of those that we meet today. I am praying for you as you make that happen.

Anyone care to share an online testimony, or maybe a struggle, to share the Lord?

4 comments:

Chris said...

Glad that you are home. Can't waitto hear more about the mission trip.

Anonymous said...

Wow - what an awesome mission trip it was. It didn't start out that way but after searching what God had intended for me that week was in 2 Peter 3-10 "the power to grow doesn't come from within us but from God." I definitely learned from Him that week. Doing God's will and loving others promotes spiritual maturity. I think I did just that.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»