Sunday, July 09, 2006

Who is this King of glory?

I'm sitting in our worship center trying to focus on Jesus in preparation for worship. I'm worshiping to a Third Day CD I found in our CD player. Right now, I keep hitting the repeat button because I'm just blown away by this song. Check out this powerful line:

"Who is this King of glory, that pursues me with His love?
And haunts me with hearing of His softly spoken words?
My conscious a reminder of forgiveness that I need...
Who is this King of glory, who offers it to me?"

Now that'll preach. Thank you Jesus for being my King of glory. May I make room for you in my life today....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»