Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am finished!

With my shopping that is! At least for Carla...we still have a few small family gifts to buy. She is baking cookies today...YUMMY!

Friday we are going to finish the shopping then I'll begin work on the dreaded "Homemade Christmas Gift." It is a family tradition in my mothers family that has gone on far too long! Morons like me are expected to make a homemade gift for an exchanged name chosen for us by some computer program. We morons compete with nearly professional artists and craftspersons. I pity the person whose name is chosen for me each year!

I'm working now on my Christmas Eve services and stuff and getting ready for our After School Ministry this afternoon. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett, That was really nasty what you said about MY family and YOURS. Morons?? I don't think so. Just because you waited until the last minute this year you do not have to get Schroogy about it! Love MM

Brett Probert said...

Mom,

You are now officially BANNED from my blog!!! I've waited all these years, and now I have the power to ban too!!! Yippee!!!

Anonymous said...

Brett: HAA Just try it! MMM

Chris said...

OOOooooo Brett's in trouble. Give it to him MM!

Anonymous said...

Family squable on the web! Nice. However, I must tell you this is tame compared to some of our family issues.

Peace