Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"I love it when a plan comes together..."

Read this. I mean it, read it. Thanks!!!

y'mimber (that's brettspeak for "do you remember") the TV show The A Team? Now there was classic American entertainment! And y'mimber when Hannibal would always say "I love it when a plan comes together"? That was awesome! (Why do I suddenly sound like Chris Farley on the Chris Farley show...?)

Well I love it when a plan comes together too. But what if it doesn't? Ah, it is that timeless "we walk by faith, not by sight" concept that God used Paul to talk to us about. Sometimes I get bummed when I have to walk by faith...but shame on me! If I only walk by sight, then there is no need and no room for Jesus!! Thank you Lord for faith, and thanks for having a plan. May I be patient to see how your plan comes together...a plan of great blessing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick to your vision brother and God's plan will come to fruition! I am praying for you and Cornerstone

Anonymous said...

It is hard to walk by faith when you want and feel you need something so bad. Yet, when it comes, and it's God's timing. Wow!
The plan God has is even better!!
Hang in there!! Look at how far we've come from a year ago. We're growing and getting stronger and stronger! Joy is in the eye and heart of the beholder. Go and be joyful, for you have accomplished much, and still will with God's faith in you!! Love, Sandy M.