Monday, January 15, 2007

The faith of the people called Cornerstone

Man, am I blessed. (Woman, am I blessed too.) I have the awesome privilege of being a pastor. Wow...what a deal. I get to love people and be with them. I get to share Jesus and get paid to do it. I get to follow what God planned for me since before I was born (see Psalm 139). And I get to be with some of the greatest saints ever...most of which I cannot name here...bummer.

But I can tell you about one dude who blessed me today. I have been fretting about our upcoming reality of greater space and the money that it will take to lease that. But this person just shared with me that the 22 % increase in giving needed to make 2007 happen is easily doable if we just continue to follow the Lord's leading.

Wow...what faith. Here I am fretting, and here he is saying "it's as good as done." Thank you Lord for humbling me and for placing people of great faith beside me to steer me closer to you. Thank you Lord for blessing me, and for using the people called Cornerstone to do it!

No comments: