Monday, February 26, 2007

Acting Like a Kid Again!

This past weekend, I was blessed to lead worship and speak for the Washington District Youth Retreat held at Jumonville. What a blast...the theme for the weekend was CLIP...Christ Loves Imperfect People. This was what their youth leadership team came up with and what they gave me as a direction. I started off Friday evening by having one of the kids "clip" the word "clip" in my hair on the back of my head! We talked about how Jesus loves us no matter how goofy or messed up we are, and we took the next step to talk about how we need to be His hands and feet to love others into His Kingdom too. All in all, I had a great time. I pray that I was used by the Lord over the weekend and that some youth can see Jesus a little more closely and be used by Him a little more as they live their lives.

3 comments:

Greg Cox said...

I'm confused. You had no hair on your head this morning - did the youth then shave your head?

Brett Probert said...

They clipped it on Friday night, and then I shaved it all off on Sunday!

Greg Cox said...

Aha!