Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy VD...


...Valentines Day, that is!!! Can I tell you how blessed I am on this Valentines Day? Good!


First, I am so blessed because I know that God loves me. He proved that on the cross for me! To prove it, I offer this verse from Romans 5:8... "God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Wow, God through Jesus Christ has made me His valentine. Cool!!!
Then there is Carla...only the greatest woman in the world. She is the best wife a man could ask for. She is my best friend, my confidant, my partner, my lover, my buddy, my companion, my discipleship partner, and my champion. Again...WOW! Am I blessed or what?

My prayer today is that I might be the same kind of valentine to both the Lord and my wife that they are to me!!!

6 comments:

Chris said...

STD to you too!

Greg Cox said...

Oh, there are so many things I'd like to say, but I'm just going to refrain.

Jan said...

Chris - It's Happy STD which is for ST. valentine's Day... that is.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was touched by your words, I wish I have the same feeling as yours.. Yes I have the God's love but not the husband’s one... I miss this type of company...
Pray for me to get it..

Brett Probert said...

NOO...I don't know who you are, but I am praying that you would have this kind of blessing in your life too. May the God of all comfort be a comfort to you...

Anonymous said...

Amin