Monday, February 05, 2007

Talk about cold!

My office was 53 degrees this morning! This may be the downside to "church in a warehouse"! I mean I love the cold weather, but it is kinda nice to be able to warm up. On a day like today, the heating system in our building just doesn't seem able to keep up. So after sitting in front of a space heater for a few hours and managing to get the temperature up to 58, I decided to work from home. Carla had built a fire in the fireplace so the house it toasty! I am finding that being somewhere else to work for a day is a different experience. I got a lot of work done already...preparing for classes and such...in my new setting. Maybe there is some credence to the idea of freshness of the mind in freshness of the setting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with that! It sometimes helps you to think in a new "direction" when you're in a new setting. It shakes up the everyday routine a little and makes life more exciting! (and you thought you were just "working from home!")

Tracy said...

Whats the matter "Frosty the Snowman" is it to cold for you????

Brett Probert said...

Tracy,

Actually, no (you smarty pants!) And remember, I know where you live!!! Thanks for dropping by. You are the sister I always wanted!

Brett Probert said...

Lori,

True indeed! Tell the girls I said YO!