Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Email...OY!



Email...bane or blessing? It can be a great tool of blessing, but it can be a tool of destruction. So, I am authoring a new book called "Email, the Way Jesus Would" It is a short story, so short it is in fact contained here:

1. Use email to encourage, lift up, and edify people.

2. Use email to share facts.

3. Never use email to complain about, gossip about, or tear down people.

4. Never use email to "discuss" anything.

The end.

Epilogue: Everyone who did lived happily ever after...

5 comments:

Greg Cox said...

I LIKE TO SEND EMAILS IN ALL CAPS! MY WIFE SAYS THAT I AM LOUD, SO I FIGURE I SHOULD TYPE LOUD!

Brett Probert said...

STOP YELLING, LT!

Barb said...

Tracy is right, he is!

Prettybird said...

I love Greg's comment. What's your take on abbreviating everything? My kids use "text talk" all the time..."omg", "ttyl", "bff", "ily". Honestly, I don't know what they're talking about half the time.

gtg,
r

smkyqtzxtl said...

Thks! Lk wht u sad.