Tuesday, October 09, 2007

15 Years Ago Today...



...Carla and I were married. After she gets home from school, we are going to spend the rest of the day together. She is my best friend, my closest companion, a true encouragement, and a wonderful Christian example. She is more beautiful than ever, wittier than ever, and more in her element as a student nurse than I have ever seen. She is a constant source of joy in my life and the greatest gift God has given me apart from His Son. I thank the Lord for her, for our relationship, and for every day that we get to enjoy one another.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! Your relationship is a wonderful inspiration to all of us!

Keith H. McIlwain said...

Dig the wig, Brett. Congrats and have a great day!

Eric Park said...

Blessings upon your celebration of the marriage covenant.

Well done.

Greg Cox said...

Other than Congratulations, I will keep my sarcasm and my witty reparte to myself. Enjoy your day together.

Happy Anniversary!

Greg Cox said...

Then again, if I knew French like you, Blog de Brett, I would have known that repartee is spelled with two E's and that "witty repartee" is redundant being that repartee actually means a quick and witty response.

So I guess my response is not only incorrect, but no longer repartee.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you had hair.

Randy Roda said...

Congrats...Randy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Chris said...

Blessings on your anniversary brother.

Unknown said...

I pray that God will continue to bless the love you both have towards Him and each other. Happy Anniversary Dude!

Anonymous said...

A HUGE Congratulations to you and Carla. I know how you feel to be so blessed by your partner in life. Joe and I have been married 25 years, and he is my best friend as well. Marriage is a celebration!! Carla is a good egg!! Love, Sandy Morris