Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blogstipated


My wife, Carla, is a nursing student at Sewickley Valley Hospital School of Nursing. Currently in her nursing concepts class, she is studying a chapter called "elimination." This does not hold the same meeting as teams competing for a title, if you know what I'm saying! She is showing me all kinds of beautiful pictures...thanks Carla.


Anywho, it gets me to thinking about how, lately, I seem to be blogstipated. This is a term coined by my friend Greg ...or was it Chris ? I don't really feel like I have much to share with the blogging world. I know this is a huge disappointment to all the 3 people who read this blog. Please accept my apologies.


Tonight we have our Charge Conference and I am, for the first time in my pastoral history, looking forward to it. I feel like our District Superintendent is a very good guy and I believe he is the best DS I've ever worked with. (Don: I hope you read this before tonight.) We are holding this anal....er, excuse me...annual Methodist meeting in conjunction with the ROCK. The ROCK is our discipleship service on Wednesday evenings. Way fun.


Our Vision Team is really moving forward. I am so blessed to serve a church that is looking to where God is calling us and is really trying to be proactive and faithful to walk that road. Praise the Lord.


Well, that's about it. I'll try to take a bloxative and get things moving again around here.

7 comments:

Eric Park said...

My diagnosis:

Irritable blog syndrome!

Unknown said...

I guess I am one of three who read...
God's Grace,
Jeff

Jeff Vanderhoff said...

Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He worked it out with a pencil. I hope you work it out as well, Brett.

Chris said...

This comment is for the three that proceed it... that's not right.

Barb said...

I guess I am one of the blog losers that read this. BAHAHAHA blogstapated, and IBS

You minister people crack me up!!!

Brett Probert said...

Barb...you're not a blog-loser. I'm not so sure about the others...

Greg Cox said...

Blogstipated? I have a perfect combination for you. Four tiny tablets and a 12 oz bottle of something that tastes like squirt! It will have you running to the computer every 15 minutes, err, the bathroom!

Then, NPO after midnight!