Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Feeling ReFRESHed

Well, I am back to the daily routine. It has been an awesome Christmas season...perhaps the best ever. Carla and I had a lot of time to spend together as well as some great times with family and friends.

The greatest part of Christmas this year was the retreat we went on. If you are a pastor, you MUST click on this link and consider applying for a week like this. It was an physical, emotional, and spiritual blessing in ways that are hard to verbalize. We felt like we sat at the feet of the Lord for a whole week. Dan and Nancy, who host the retreats, are just awesome people. They are being SO used by God in this ministry. I cannot overstress how important it is for we, as Christians, to take time to fellowship with our Lord in extended times of communion. I am blessed!!! And I am now, truthfully, ready to start a new year. I hope you are too!

No comments: