Saturday, January 05, 2008

Please Pray


Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth, serving our country in Iraq with the US Army Special Forces, died on Wednesday, January 2. Please be praying for his family. He has a twin brother Brandon who is also serving in Iraq right now and is hopefully on his way home. He has a younger brother Adam who is in the Army but is currently stateside, stationed at Fort Campbell GA.
Pray for Scott and Cheryl to have the strength to deal with this tragic loss and to be a witness to their family and friends about eternity and the realities made possible through Jesus Christ their Lord.

6 comments:

Jeff Kahl said...

Thanks for sharing that request, Brett. Will be praying for his family, especially his brother.
Peace..........

Keith H. McIlwain said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

Brett,
Our Prayers are with the family.

Brenda said...

Praying for the family

Tammy said...

Thank you for your kind words left on my blog (Feathers & Ink) ...I feel that grief is my ministry. I am drawn to anyone who is grieving. I will continue to be there for the family.
I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. I know you will be a blessing to them in the days ahead. They will need the help of their church desperately! It will be a long hard struggle...even for those of us who are Christians, and know the truth...there are so many questions at the loss of a child. A life taken too early. They will need you so much and I know you will be there. Thank you.

Greg Cox said...

Brett, I will be praying today for you as you minister to the family.