Friday, October 24, 2008

Please help our outreach effort!

Carla and I have decided to reach out to help the Davidson family. They are really struggling with some family issues and so we've been looking for ways to help them out. After a lot of deep thought and prayer, we have decided to adopt one of the kids. They probably won't be moving in with us until January, but we've been working diligently to set up their own room in our garage. We are very excited, and we appreciate any financial help you might want to give to help us help the poor Davidson family. For the sake of anonymity, we won't share the first name here but it starts with an "H." Thanks for helping. We'll be sure to make certain that the money is only used to help this Davidson child in need. Below is a picture...please put this need on your fridge to remind you and you may make any contributions payable directly to us. Thank you.


















22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iguess you were trying to put your Mother in an early grave. Can you believe I fell for this? I should know better!

Charlotte said...

Wow, I fell for it! Then I scroll down and there it is in all it's so-called glory. You are such a nut!

Chris said...

just for men hair gel.

Greg Cox said...

Remember, Brett. When you put the Just for men gel on your beard, you have to let it dry before you go riding that orphan of yours, otherwise you will get black streaks on your face from the oozing gel.

Brett Probert said...

...that's not right...

Brett Probert said...

I look so natur'l, no one can tell!
Just for men, just for men gel!

Unknown said...

I almost crapped my pants... and then I wanted to hit you!

Unknown said...

You are bad. As I started reading, I really was thinking how Jennifer and I could help. and deliver us from evil...

Brett Probert said...

Jeff...you and Jennifer can still help out. I don't get it!

Barb said...

oh no you didnt!

Anonymous said...

Brett,
When Cory was reading this to us I was thinking wow how great. Well we will still be there any time you need a baby sitter just call. LOL

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for this poor "child"...I've seen your driving :)

Anonymous said...

Next in line after the Mortons as far as needing a babysitter for Harley! LOL
Sandy Morris

Anonymous said...

Who will shine more......your head of the chrome of the gas tank??
:-)

Brett Probert said...

Lot's of offers for babysitters! Thanks! But please read our story...what we really need is your generous financial contributions toward this heart-wrenching need.

And BTW, chrome polish works great under the helmet too!

Anonymous said...

Preach to ride... Ride to preach!

Brett Probert said...

My new motto!

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of babysitting and then you can go out to get more financial contributions!
Diane Cunningham

Brett Probert said...

Now Diane, you just might be on to something!

Anonymous said...

Brett,

Next time you feel a little road rage coming on remember there are child abuse laws out there. I just can't picture the typical piggy back ride that fathers often engage in with their kids.

Jim & Debbie

Bronson said...

I'll tell you what.... I'll donate the parts from my bike that I am replacing for you to use on yours (or sell to afford the "extras" for yours).

It will give you something to do with your hands trying to get them to fit!!!

Or you can use the extra $ to pay for the "road rash" treatments...

Brett Probert said...

Thanks Bronson!!! Sold!!!