Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Caring Enough to Confront...


So next Tuesday I'm beginning a three week Bible study entitled "Caring Enough to Confront." In it, we will deal with how do we care enough to speak the truth in love. If we did, there would be a whole lot less gossip. If we did, there would be a whole lot less misunderstanding and whole lot more understanding. If we did, we would probably end up sharing our faith a whole lot more often and much more effectively.
So whaddya think...do you care enough to confront? When do you wimp out and why?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I think God brought love to my heart for the first time when I confronted a family member not knowing if we would even be family or friends afterwards. Turns out it made us not only sisters but VERY good friends. She happened to be doing what I saw, but was just in denial about it.

Brett Probert said...

lynn...very cool! thanks for being faithful and thanks for sharing!!!!!