Wednesday, July 01, 2009

They Always Come in Threes

I'm sure you've heard it. Somebody you know dies, then somebody else, then someone says "you know these things always come in threes." Well, I'm having a little problem now. First, Ed McMahon died. Then Farrah Fawcett. So I'm ready for the third, and it was Michael Jackson. OK...theory confirmed. But then, bam, it's Billy Mays. Wow, so that makes four. Now what? Today, it's Karl Malden, which, by my count is five...

...or is it two, on the second three? Scary, huh?

6 comments:

Jeff Kahl said...

I heard on the radio that Walter Cronkite only has a few days left. Maybe he's next...?

Brett Probert said...

Hey, we could start an online "who's #3 poll"! Whaddya think?

Nasser said...

I heard an interesting theory on my TwiT podcast. Ed McMahon and Billy Mays were both pitchman (oxyclean and cash for gold). so the 3 celebrities Farah, Michael, and Karl are done for that group. Now we morbidity wait for the Sham-WOW guy to kick it.

Anonymous said...

Well my theory is that the oxiclean people dont count cuz it was their own fault i heard an interesting theory from sam was that they reached for a glass of water and it was a flass of oxiclean whioe filming a new commercial for the product. Hahahaha

Grace

Brett Probert said...

I'm sorry, but so far, I think Nasser is right. Give me $25 of Shamwow Guy by Sunday.

Anonymous said...

put me in for 30