Friday, August 21, 2009

Rebel and React!

So I haven't blogged in a while...sorry. With facebook, myspace, twitter, our church website...I can't seem to keep up with it all!!!!!! Anywho, a couple of words I have written on a piece of paper on my desk:

React. Webster says "to change in response to a stimulus" or "to act in opposition to a force or influence."

Rebel. Webster says "to oppose or disobey one in authority or control."

Now those two words have been used to describe me! Can you imagine?!?! ME?! Rebel? React? NEVER!

Well, if you know me, you know that in some ways those words probably do apply to me. What I'm wondering is where and when it is healthy and where and when it is not! Lord, help me to never rebel against you and help me to know how to react to your love and grace!

No comments: