Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I need a...

...vacation!!! I'm experiencing all the classic signs:

  • I'm grumpy
  • I'm tired
  • I'm grumpy
  • I'm tired
  • and lastly, I'm grumpy

So, Carla and I have scheduled a week away in May. We're heading to Virginia. Some of the things that we're planning to see and do:

  • Historic Williamsburg
  • Jamestown Settlement
  • Huss & Dalton guitars, where my 2nd favorite guitar was built
  • Virginia Beach, which I remind you is for lovers!!!

We can't wait.

How about you? What vacation plans do you have? Where would be a dream vacation? How do you know when it is time?

3 comments:

Keith H. McIlwain said...

We honeymooned at Colonial Williamsburg many moons ago. Wonderful place.

No vacation plans yet for this year. Things are somewhat up in the air right now (wink, wink).

Prettybird said...

You know it's time for a vacation when the laundry looks like the post on my blog for March 21. Unfortunately it looks like that a lot! Hope you guys have a great time. We haven't had a big vacation in years, but we enjoy camping (well, Christian doesn't). Virginia sounds nice and warm.

Brett Probert said...

Keith,

Keep me posted on the winking!