Monday, March 27, 2006

Thankfulness

You know, sometimes I get so distracted by the little things that bug me. It seems like 95% of my life can be going great, but I'm focused on the 5% that ain't! Why? Anybody want to gently and lovingly get me back to the TRUTH?

Anywho, you know what God told me to do? He said THIS! So, I'm gonna!

I'm thankful for Carla. She is such an awesome person. She is such a great friend. And she loves Jesus so much that it oozes out of her.

I'm thankful for my CIT camp this past weekend. What an awesome group of young people. Also, Karen, Nate, and Monica (Rachel) were awesome.

I'm thankful for Cornerstone. What an awesome church family! What an amazing group of people seeking to live the Kingdom!!!

I'm thankful for Pete and Linda and the Mission Team. They are leading us in some amazing outreach.

I'm thankful for Natalie and all the crew for Life Size CandyLand!!! This is going to be so cool!!!

I'm thankful for Laura and a praise team who leads us in some amazing worship!

I'm thankful for Joe and Sandy O who led a work team to do some sprucing up of a former member's home to try to help it to sell. This was just amazing!

I'm thankful to Bill who keeps our building spic and span!

I'm thankful to Pat who sees herself as someone in ministry to help others in ministry!

I'm thankful for a calling that is so much fun...I get to be a pastor! Thank you!!!

And most of all, I'm thankful for a Savior, a Lord, a Friend in Jesus Christ. Forgive me when I forget to be thankful...

What about you? What are YOU thankful for today? What can God use to distract you from the garbage and allow you to see Him?

No comments: