Tuesday, June 20, 2006

He's back!

Well, after a great week of Annual Conference, I'm back in the saddle at Cornerstone. I really missed being here...it was a great week of being reminded of why I am here and why I do what I do. I was blessed to work with the youth this week and wish to celebrate that a little. Out of 100 youth, 35 of them joined an on-the-spot praise team. We had so many that we had to split the vocalists into two groups! They were an amazingly talented and hardworking group of young people. We had practices and led worship in four different places, which meant a whole LOT of setting up, tearing down, and moving equipment. We even had a 5:45 am practice...and they showed up! I saw Jesus a lot this week...He was hanging at Annual Conference, and He was acting like a youth. I'm so thankful to have seen Him!

If you are part of Cornerstone, you need to come this Sunday. Cancel your vacation, take two aspirin, set two alarms! You wanna be here. We have some great things to celebrate, and I can't wait (hey...that rhymed!!!)!!! Happy Tuesday...more tomorrow...

No comments: