Tuesday, November 28, 2006

They that wait upon the Lord...

I can't really give you the details at this point, but I am very excited about a recent development in my life. First of all, read this. Is that great or what? Just a simple reminder that waiting on the Lord is where it is at. So why don't we wait on the Lord? BECAUSE WE'RE IMPATIENT, that's why! We don't like to wait (remember that car you were driving behind on your way to work this morning? I rest my case!). And we really don't like to wait where we cannot see the outcome. And so it is with waiting on the Lord. And yet, when we do, He renews our strength. Can I just say that my strength is renewed today? How about you? What are you "waiting" on Him for? Have you seen Him renew your strength?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being Joyful and having a renewed spirit today! I enjoyed your blog.
Sandy

Keith H. McIlwain said...

A pretty cryptic intro sentence...but I rejoice with you, impatient though I am!

Chris said...

Is God good or what. I'll go with God is good. I'll leave the "or what" to the PTS grads.