Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NEVER eat your vegetables! A Blague Warning!


So the other night, Carla's working 3-11 and I was fending for myself for supper. In the fridge were some leftovers...mixed veggies and a barbecued rib from a few days ago so I decided to eat that. Well as I'm eating my veggies, I feel something weird with my teeth. You know what it was? I chipped one of my front teeth! Now it was a very small chip, and I went to the dentist today and they fixed it with a grinder and some white shoe polish or something in like 17 minutes, but it is a principle issue. I always knew veggies were dangerous, harmful, wolves in green clothing, but now I know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Now I know what NOT to tell my nephews or my mother-in-law. She hates raw veggies! Thanks for the laugh on this Thursday.

Unknown said...

Green M&Ms and spring Oreos are not vegetables. I know. My wife and my dentist keep reminding me.

Jan Kindle said...

Don't give Chris any ideas/excuses for not eating his veggies!!