Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun Facts from Brett's Kitchen


With Carla working so much, and especially 3-11, I have been doing a lot of my own cooking.  I just thought I'd share a few fun facts I've discovered along the way:

- Pork can, and will, explode in the microwave!

- Exploded pork can take a long time to clean up!

- If you bend down to get something out of the fridge, make sure you back up far enough before standing up or you'll bang your bald head off the freezer door handle, leaving a noticeable divot in your head!

- Bald head divots quickly turn to big bumps on your head!

- Seeing stars is not just a figure of speech.

- Dishrags can, and will, get caught in the disposal!

- Food doesn't taste nearly as good when you eat alone...

It kinda reminds me how spot-on God was when He said that thing in Genesis 2:18..."It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

GOOD PLAN!!!

2 comments:

Prettybird said...

so funny! please tell me that isn't an actual picture. who would take time to take a picture when the STOVE IS ON FIRE!! did the trash-burning escapade teach you nothing?

Anonymous said...

With your past fire adventures in mind, maybe you should consider a guardian kitchen hood fire suppression system if Carla works much more 3-11?? http://www.21centuryfire.com/G1.htm

There's always pasta. That way you can throw the pot of water on the fire!

Madawg